No sweat! Just contact out friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
along with your:
and we get it sorted for you!
REFUNDS & EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase Date
- Goods are in new condition
- Does not apply to goods that are worn, washed, used, soiled or damaged by the customer
- Goods must retain all original labels and packaging
- Item was not purchased at sale price
- Item is not an accessory or undergarment.
- This is your first return of the item in question
Exchange and return postage costs are paid by the buyer
You are entitled to a refund for items purchased from Stay Shredded if the item is faulty, not of merchantable quality or not fit for its purpose.
All items are carefully inspected before they are packed to ensure they are in perfect condition before shipment.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item please contact Customer Service immediately so we can resolve this for you. Please email email@example.com with your order number, a description of the fault and supporting clear photo.
We reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
Please know that faulty goods must be returned within a reasonable time after purchase. If you do not return the product within a reasonable time you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price.
A restocking fee is a percentage of the item's price, depending on the type of item and the condition in which it is returned.
A restocking fee of up to 50% will be charged in the following instances:
- We receive a product that has been damaged, has obvious signs of use or is materially different than how it was originally shipped to the buyer.